Monday 26 October 2015

Very Cherry - My Recipe Rotation - Millionaire's Pie


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...When I first saw and skimmed the ingredients list for this pie, my response was a quite decisive, "No way!" The problem is the recipe was found by the Silver Fox who thought it looked pretty good. Now you may or may not know about his tenacity, but suffice it to say, the Fox is like a shark and once he has an idea or yen, he bites and simply will not let go. He also lurks while waiting to strike. He remembered the recipe when I was puzzling how to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management