Sunday 25 October 2015

No Matter What You've Heard... - My Recipe Rotation - Pasta Puttanesca


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I hope some of you share my affliction. I have a habit of falling in love with certain dishes and making them so often that more temperate souls tire of them and pray they'll be put them to rest. I get all of that, save for the "put to rest" part. I've been making Puttanesca for better than 40 years now and have yet to tire of it. As a matter of fact, just thinking of it lightens my step. Granted, I love the heady favor of capers and olives and I have...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management