Tuesday 27 October 2015

Midnight Sun Cookies - My Recipe Rotation - Swedish Raspberry and Almond Bars


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Were these just a smidge easier to make, I'd always have these bar cookies on hand. I unabashedly love them and I want you to too. I can't embroider on my original comments, so without further ado here is what I originally had to say about them.

Those of us who love to cook amass recipes the way Midas did gold. Despite efforts to contain them, our collections grow at an alarming rate. Tucked in among them, however, you'll usually find a handful of...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management