Monday 7 September 2015

Roasted Cauliflower Bites with Sriracha Sauce

Rather than one or two large meals, I tend to nourish myself with smaller portions throughout the day. Appetizer bites are especially suited to this preference, and in this case, I get my spicy kick and a vegetable component besides. Easy to make up, these satisfying cauliflower nuggets are a delightful and colorful addition to any party platter and a nice appetizer on their own or as a side too. They are hot, and if you want them even hotter, add even more hot sauce if you dare. I ever so slightly adapted the recipe from Thug Kitchen and, as was suggested with the recipe in the book, made up some peanut dipping sauce to serve along with fresh cut vegetables on the side. All that goodness make for a satisfying light meal for me with...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management