Thursday 3 September 2015

Pantry Noodle Nosh


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...These noodles are so basic that any similarity to Pad Thai or Chow Fun is strictly accidental. They are made from refrigerator and pantry scraps that were thrown together when I found my fresh rice noodles were beginning to dry out and had to used. Unfortunately, the noodles I use come in 2 pound packages and I rarely use them all in one sitting. That means there will be at least a pound of fresh noodles left for another meal. This quick stir fry is one...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management