Wednesday 2 September 2015

Neapolitan Chicken


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...What I hoped would be a relatively easy day turned out not to be. It was obvious by mid-afternoon that the elaborate meal I had planned for dinner would never make it to the table. When that happens, I usually turn to my stash of chicken recipes and pull out one that is both fast and easy to make. It had been a while since we had the Neapolitan chicken that I'm featuring tonight. The Silver Fox and I love its strong flavors, but those of you feeding young...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management