Thursday 10 September 2015

Currant Tea Biscuits


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Once Labor Day has passed, meetings and committees sprinkle the calendar and baking pans resurface after a long summer's internment. I took a good look at mine today and have concluded that some of them need more than a rest, they are looking pretty grungy and need to be put down. I hate to replace pans at this stage in my life, but these are an embarrassment, so at least some of them are going to that great pot rack in the sky. Just not today. I had need...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management