Monday 7 September 2015

Asian-Style Hot and Sticky Chicken


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...The ingredient list makes this recipe seem more difficult than it really is. In essence, it is a fairly simple Chinese-style dish that owes much to Orange Chicken and the famous General Tso. I make this for the Silver Fox when he has a taste for something sweet and sticky and we can both afford the calories that come with batter fried ingredients. I must admit that when I'm pressed for time I use jarred ginger and garlic to make quick work of this simple...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management