Wednesday 26 August 2015

Quick and Creamy Chicken Marsala


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I keep this recipe on hand for those evenings when I want a quick, company-worthy meal that gives the appearance of being more special than it actually is. This Marsala recipe is one of the easiest I've come across, and because it is basically a pantry meal, I usually have the ingredients I need to make it on hand. While the recipe is quite basic, I take some additional shortcuts that make it even easier to prepare. Rather than pound the breasts into...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management