Tuesday 4 August 2015

Limpa Bread Re-Visited


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Good Limpa bread is the yeast version of ambrosia. As a matter of fact, I'm sure the inhabitants of Mt. Olympus would have made it their food of choice had they been given the chance. Our weather has finally moderated, and my energy levels are back to what they should be, so, this afternoon, while I was still full of vim, and vigor, I decided to make some bread. I already had a shrimp salad in the refrigerator and I thought it would be a perfect topper...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

        

Related Stories

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management