Friday 14 August 2015

Chickpea Salad with Vegan Mayonnaise

This is not only an ideal summer recipe, it's a great alternative for those who cannot or choose not to eat eggs but once enjoyed egg salad. That was why I was originally going to name this recipe "mock egg" salad. I've been a vegetarian for about 23 years now and recently I've been gravitating toward vegan meals for the most part because I find dairy-free meals easier on my digestive system. And the twists on traditional classics that I've been making have been turning out so well, I don't miss the dairy at all really, except for an occasional craving for cheese and yogurt. Mayonnaise dressed salads are something that have been transformed into dairy-free versions with wonderful results in my kitchen. After successfully creating a...

This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management