Wednesday 5 August 2015

Chicken Velvet and Corn Soup


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...When we are at the lake, I try to keep our meals as simple as possible. If we are going to stay for more than the weekend, I bring frozen foods that need only be warmed or thrown into a pot and boiled. I generally have a largish bag of egg rolls and another of dumplings in the freezer. They can quickly be prepared and I can easily extend them using soups or simple Chinese dishes such as egg foo yung or fried rice. Unless we've been engaged in vigorous...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management