Sunday 30 August 2015

Baked Western Omelet


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...We had much needed rain yesterday. It wasn't a deluge, but it was a welcome start after a bone dry summer. I was tracking the weather forecast when I heard the Oregon coast was experiencing high winds but had no rain. I love the ocean when its riled and head toward it when others are going the other way. I'm not a storm chaser but the romantic in me can't resist the roar of an angry sea. So, we put aside the day's errands and headed to the coast where we...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management