Wednesday 22 July 2015

Leftover Lamb Salad


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...I know that there are many folks who don't like lamb. I suspect their aversion has more to do with its preparation than the taste of lamb itself, and when its cost is factored in, it is easy to see why it is not served more often. My family loves lamb, so it is no stranger on my table, but that presents another problem. I call it leftover lamb syndrome. It is hard to find ways to use leftover lamb. There is, of course, shepherd's pie, and while that may...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management