Saturday 20 June 2015

Overnight Lemon Sweet Rolls


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Several of my most constant readers will be celebrating Father's Day today. Have a great day gentlemen. I hope your holiday is jam-packed with family, food and fun. The Silver Fox, who daily reads the blog because I make him, was reminiscing about holiday's past and his most vivid memories of the day involved ties that glowed in the dark and soap on a rope. He'd forgotten the gallons of Old Spice that came his way over the years. Had I had more time, I...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management