Thursday 7 May 2015

Zucchini Soup with Gruyere and Asiago Cheese


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...This recipe began life as an experiment designed to make a simple first course for a special lunch or dinner. A recipe I found in Eating Well magazine served as the base for the zucchini soup I wanted to make, but my first stab at making it was bland. Never one to waste food, I did a quick scan of the refrigerator to find something that might perk up the flavor of what was sitting in the pot. I pulled out some cheese and a lemon and incrementally began to...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management