Monday 25 May 2015

Valencian Chicken and Bouncing Raisins


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...After a weekend of barbecue and finger food, I decided to pull out a few stops, toss my original menu and make the Silver Fox a real dinner, complete with tablecloth, candles and flowers. The Valencian Chicken I'm featuring tonight comes from an old recipe that I created years ago for a contest. It was a winner then and now. We both love the food of Spain and while this dish has a decidedly Spanish flair it is easier to make than most Spanish entrees....

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management