Friday 8 May 2015

Menu for the Week of May 10, 2015










Weekly Menu at One Perfect Bite...



Before going to the menu for the week, I wanted to explain why the food for my Mother's Day menu is so basic. I've wanted to participate in a marathon for quite a while now, and this year, come hell or high water, I am going to do it. The Eugene Marathon is on Sunday and this year I'll be a participant rather than a bystander. I know when it's over I'll be in no mood for cooking, but I also know there will be a trail of...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management