Monday 11 May 2015

Lettuce Slaw - Like Roy Rogers


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Years ago, Roy Rogers was a popular fast food franchise. I remember it only for the coleslaw it served with its barbecue sandwiches. The slaw was different than most, because it was made with chopped lettuce, rather than cabbage, and it was less acidic than that served by other fast food chains. I can't tell you that tonight's feature is a "copykat" recipe. I've never been able to find a version of the original on the internet, so I've had to create my...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management