Sunday 10 May 2015

Chili - Like Wendy's


From the kitchen of One Perfect Bite...Our Mother's Day menu was different this year. The Eugene Marathon was scheduled for that morning and because I was a participant, I knew little cooking would be done for the remainder of the day. Trouble was, if we followed true to form, there would be lots of drop-in company following the race. I wanted to offer those who came hungry, something simple to eat. The Silver Fox and I tossed about menu ideas and we finally settled on hot dogs, chili, coleslaw...

This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management