Wednesday 30 April 2014

Mini Tahini Cups with a Creamy Coffee Date Filling

Without a doubt, these addictive little raw energy bites rank high on my list of delectable treats. I've already made them twice, partly because I wanted to get the proportions just right, and largely because I wanted to eat them again, even though a batch yields about 20. They do keep well though, as they are stored in the refrigerator and the basic ingredients are coconut oil, tahini and dates — not that they lasted very long in my kitchen, especially considering I shared with friends. Peanut butter fan that I am, I honestly think these rank right up there with homemade peanut butter sweets. This brilliant recipe is slightly adapted from a new favorite cookbook that I received for possible review. I've written about Rawsome Vegan...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management