Thursday 5 December 2013

Cocoa Almond Brownie Bites

Nothing like a nourishing boost for the mood than to receive a cookbook in the mail that is destined to become a treasured favorite. One of my newest acquisitions is written by Ricki Heller, a fellow cook, baker, blogger and published author whom I have been following since I ventured into the world of food blogging nearly 7 years ago. I've tried more than a few of Ricki's recipes and I've never been disappointed. Indeed, I have been excited with the results each and every time. Her latest book, Naturally Sweet & Gluten-Free, is packed full with over 100 recipes that are free of gluten, dairy, eggs and refined sugars. Most are also soya free. Ricki transformed her diet after years of eating refined sugars and decadent treats that led to...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management