Monday 25 November 2013

Thai Coconut Mushroom Soup with Kidney Beans

Expect to see a fair number of soups offered up here for the next good while. Those who know me understand how much I detest the cold months. They also know my weakness for mushrooms. What better way to warm up than with an earthy bowl of Thai inspired goodness. Though I am most at home with Indian cooking and spicing, over the years I have become almost as fond of Thai dishes. It's generally a spicy cuisine, as Indian is, so it's really no wonder that I gravitate toward this rich heritage of cooking. The idea of this soup especially appealed to me because in addition to coconut milk and mushrooms, the soup showcased other vegetables and to fill it out, plump kidney beans. I highly recommend making your own Thai red curry paste. Many...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management