Monday 18 November 2013

Sweet Potato Hummus Soup with Carrots

Why I've never thought to add hummus to a soup before is a mystery to me considering how much I adore it, but after seeing Janet's carrot ginger lime soup with sweet potato hummus, I was sold. Chickpeas in soups and stews are always a comfort, and adding hummus with a spicy kick certainly imparted a silky and creamy texture that resulted in spoonfuls of pure bliss. One the most attractive features of this recipe is that you won't need all of the hummus that you make for the soup itself, leaving you free to indulge in a wonderfully fresh tasting sweet and spicy hummus to be served with crackers, chopped vegetables or little toasted breads. I'm not one to complain about having hummus around for a few days! This is also my contribution to...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management