Thursday 14 November 2013

Pappadums with Avocado Pomegranate Salsa

When I heard a while back about Raghavan Iyer's new cookbook Indian Cooking Unfolded: A Master Class in Indian Cooking, with 100 Easy Recipes Using 10 Ingredients or Less, I was bursting with anticipation. For those unfamiliar with Mr. Iyer's offerings, he is also the author of one of my favorites, 660 Curries. I have cooked from and written about his books on many occasions and they all come highly recommended from my kitchen. One of the first dishes I have tried and shared from his most recent book was a wonderful Chana Chaat (Tangy and Tart Chickpea Salad). Now I am offering up yet another beautiful creation from Mr. Iyer. Look no further if you want a unique and slightly spicy appetizer to wow your dining companions. Or if you...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management