Thursday 28 November 2013

Paneer Tomato Curry with Indian and Thai Flavors

More often than not, when I cook with paneer cheese it usually is an Indian-style dish, although I did once make a Thai Massaman curry with paneer cheese that certainly will be making an appearance again in the near future at the table. This time, I went with a fusion dish, mixing up typical Indian spicing with prominent Thai flavors. It was a match made in heaven. As I was experimenting with different flavors, I also experimented with the other components of the menu. I served it up with some north African millet patties and classic tarka dal. The sauce of the paneer curry was scooped over some of the millet patties and the tarka dal shone in the legume role. It all worked and the cook and her dining companions were more than satisfied....



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management