Friday 22 November 2013

No Croutons Required - Inspiration from other bloggers

Well, what can I say? The roundup is super short, and that is a disappointment but I don't think you will be disappointed by the recipes that I am about to share. The challenge this month was to submit a recipe inspired by another blogger. I think perhaps us cooks get overwhelmed with the amount of recipes we bookmark from cookbooks, fellow bloggers and the net. Personally, I have trouble figuring out a meal plan sometimes because of all the choices and ideas I cook up when I can't sleep. Thanks to Janet and Johanna for submitting their mouthwatering creations. Let's start with Janet of The Taste Space who serves up this divine Thai Sweet Potato and Kabocha Squash Stew that was inspired by Joanne Eats Well With Others. Roasted squash...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management