Friday 22 November 2013

No-Bake Coconut Oil Fudge

I know that when most of us think of fudge, we don't think of it as necessarily being the most healthy treat, but in this case, I assure you it is. Just the goodness of coconut oil, coconut milk, raw honey, unsweetened cocoa and some vanilla with a dash of almond extract. I've been looking for a way to incorporate more coconut oil into my diet other than just cooking with it and this recipe is key here. Just a few nibbles throughout the day and I'm getting a decent dose of this wonderful oil that has a multitude of health benefits. For a while, I tried putting some on my toast with some jam, but that just didn't do it for me. This is much tastier. I stumbled across the recipe at Sweet Plantains and didn't wait long before trying it....



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management