Friday 22 November 2013

{ Brunch : Open Face Mushroom Sandwich }




This was what I prepared for myself for breakfast but I didn't realised that it was close to lunch when it was done. I ended up having it as my brunch.



As mentioned in my previous post, my son's tutor having trouble finishing the big bun. Hence, I only use (the bottom) half of the bun. I spread some butter and sprinkle some garlic powder and grilled the bun.



At the same time, I stir fried the sliced button mushroom with butter and sprinkle on some (truffle) salt and served it with the half bun.



I had earlier boiled some potatoes. I half them and tossed them with some bacon bits and the oil from the frying the bacon before roasting them in the oven till they are slightly brown.



Brunch done.















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management