Wednesday 6 November 2013

Black-Eyed Pea Tomato Curry

This is a extremely easy but incredibly satisfying black-eyed pea curry that I served for a mid-week meal along with a bed of hot basmati rice. More often than not, when I cook a meal, I end up spending a good few hours in the kitchen. Mind you, my knife skills leave something to be desired and I am easily distracted. As much as I enjoy cooking, there are times though that I just want to make something that takes little time at all, but still tastes special. I succeed with this dish. Black-eyed peas have a rather unique earthy flavor that stands apart from other legumes. I often find myself craving them all curried up. Black-eyed peas, though they are whole beans, don't take very long to cook after an overnight soak either. This is...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management