Friday 1 November 2013

1/2 Priced Bottles of Wine - 2013


Upon request, I have updated my list of restaurants in Indy with half priced bottles of wine on certain nights (looks like Wednesday is the night for the most options). I haven’t verified every one; so make sure you double check before you go if that’s what you’re looking for. Please note that some restaurants have limitations as to what wines are half price (often the very expensive wines are not included for example). And of course, by all means, if I forgot one, or am incorrect about one, please let me know so I can update the list.



Cheers!







Mondays

















Tuesdays














Wednesdays



































Tastings (half priced glasses)










Thursdays














Sundays









Tastings (half priced bottles)









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management