Wednesday 14 August 2013

Blackberry Quinoa Muffins

I'm not one to fuss over breakfast, unless I have sometime on the weekend when I am not home alone in the morning because it is always best to have someone special to share with. Still, breakfast is an important meal, even if not enjoyed until the "brunching" hour and even if a light one. Savory grain based muffins make for a quick morning or mid-day meal or snack when you just want to grab something on the go, or supplement your take to work lunch. Heck, they are good anytime of day. Leftover grains never go to waste in my kitchen. As is usual with me, I keep sugar content to a minimum in my baked goods most of the time, and you really don't need much sugar in these cakey and moist muffins - nothing like a burst of fresh fruit and...



This is a summary only. Visit foodandspice.blogspot.com for full recipes and photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Online Project management